Monday, August 24, 2009

60 Percent

Josh went in for his two month checkup last Friday and there was the usual drama: anxiety, shots, then tears from both mom and baby. Little boy went from an impressive 9 1/2 lbs at birth to a mind-boggling 14 1/2 lbs. That's a 60% increase in just two months! I didn't even grow that much the whole 9 months I was pregnant! No wonder all the kid wants to do is eat and lay around. Okay, that's basically all he can do, but still...



I think he's got to be big just to survive all of the lovin' he gets from his big sister and brother.

8 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness! He is SO CUTE!

hope said...

What a whopper of a baby!!! He is so cute!!!

Britt said...

Oh, he is too adorable. Always nice when the moo juice works!

Laura Judd said...

cute pic! I need you to email me the file...seriously...i want it...like yesterday...can't get enough of the kiddos

Karen said...

Your little one is just precious. Love this picture. What a cutie.

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love growth and dev updates! What is it about boys and how quickly the sprout up? They just don't stay skinny babies as long. So sad.

JNew said...

that is the sweetest picture, he's so cute!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Love that picture! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I thought our Adele was big. She was 16 lbs. 3 oz. at her 4 month check up! I love those fat thighs!!! :)