Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Duckie

Today we went to Dublin park to feed the ducks. But first we made a nostalgic trip to Krystals (the hamburger joint people, not the shop in Cordova...) since neither of us had eaten there in years. Of course, after a few little square burgers I remembered why I hadn't eaten there in years- but they sure are good.
I think in this picture Hannah is trying to be a duck. or just being weird. probably the latter.

Then we fed the ducks. Chief will be pleased to know that Sam was seriously disappointed that we were not going to ride bikes there; more specifically, that Chief was not going to pull them in his bike trailer. It's hard explaining to that kid that some things are in Memphis, three hours away.

Then we went rock climbing.

4 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

I think I tried Krystals one time (of course I'm referring to the restaurant as well!) and that was plenty! Cute pictures by the way.

Lisha said...

I love fun days lik this, and I sure got a kick out of your "I'm pregnant and allowed to do this..." Makes me wish I was pregnant and had a good excuse. Kinda. Maybe just the good excuse part.

hope said...

That sounds like a great activity. I was just thinking it has been a while since we have been out to feed the ducks!

Anonymous said...

I love feeding the ducks! Tyson would be so proud of Sam's rock climbing! :)