Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twister


This weekend Laura, Jason, and baby Avery along with Chief and Michelle came to visit. Being the slave driver that I am, I forced them all to paint my house; and, being the nice people they are, they painted the den, kitchen, and hallways. THANKS!!!
Afterwards we had a family fun game of Twister. Hannah and Sam were champs; I think being lower to the ground helped significantly. And baby Avery was the wild card- you never knew who she was going to pull up on next. I joined in for the second round but did not make it very long at all.

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I'm just so glad that you're well enough to ATTEMPT a game of Twister!

Julia said...

How adorable! I can see Avery's got her mother's determination when it comes to doing whatever she has to in order to win...

danakat said...

They painted 3 rooms in a couple of days?! Do they hire out? :)

Looking forward to some hang out time now that the pukies are bye bye.

HaYn Mama said...

That fact that you joined in is beyond me! You are so crazy!