Sunday, November 30, 2008

Goonies

Okay, so we've all been through the 80's and watched the movie The Goonies, right? Or at least you've heard it, if you've called my cell phone recently (yech). Remember this dialog?
Mike: Data, what are you doing?
Data: Setting booty traps.
Mike: You mean booby traps?
Data: That's what I said, booty traps.

So the other day I catch Sam winding string around a couple chairs and strategically laying out legos-
Me: Sam, what're you doing?
Sam: Making booty craps!
Me: You mean booby traps?
Sam: Yeah, booty craps!

6 comments:

jewly said...

He is a clever boy.

JNew said...

ha ha! be sure to get video if he starts doing the truffle shuffle

Anonymous said...

ha ha. I love the Goonies! I love sam too!!

Laura Judd said...

Wow, that story may even be better than the time he drank the soap. He's awesome. We love you guys and miss yall!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love kids and their points of view. Shannon calls chop sticks, pork chops and wanted to know if I spoke sandwich (spanish).
Hope you're feeling better and better. Remember, this too shall pass, and I'm not talking about meals.

Lisa said...

LOVE the movie!! In fact, I just bought it for $5 or something like that!!