Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hannah is Five!



Hannah turned five years old!!! Such a big girl in such a little body!


Needless to say, we had a princess party for Her Royal Majesty. She was absolutely delighted, especially with her new dress-up clothes. Zannah got her some fabulous new church clothes, but hannah was most excited about the glam clear sandals with jewels on top, and of course, the new panties (not shown).

I took her to the store earlier that day to get stuff for her party, including princess plates, cups, baloons, streamers, and all sorts of other accessories. I also had to get her presents, and this girl managed to CLOSE HER EYES while I picked out her present, and NOT LOOK at the princess doll sitting under the basket the WHOLE TIME we were at Target. What child has that kind of self control?

Happy birthday to my big girl!

3 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! And Yay for some new pics! We miss you!

erin said...

Happy Birthday Princess Hannah! I'm sad I didn't get to see more of you guys when I was in town! Looks like you're enjoying the pool with the fancy air shows! How cool is that?
How's your house coming along?

Kayleen said...

OH Happy Birthday Princess Hannah! Princess Paige would have loved that party!