Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blue Angels


The Blue Angels flew over our swimming pool! (they wanted a better look at some hot chick:)

There is an air show this Saturday (today) in Madison, and so the Navy Blue Angels and a few other planes have been practicing for the past few days. Since we live rather close to the airport, we've been watching while swimming in the afternoons. Needless to say, Sam did NOT like it when they would scream by right overhead; and the first few times I was cowed down as well! We finally agreed that it was just Big Blue Jet (from Little Einsteins) being a show off. Hannah, being hannah, thought it was awesome, and delighted in trying to figure out what they were writing in the air.

We're not going to the airshow today, incidentally. It would be hot, and crowded, and loud, and we can watch it from our pool anyway! Click on the pictures for a larger view:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Thats really neat! I saw the Blue Angels many years ago at a show that was amazing. yall are lucky to get to watch it from your "back yard".
love ya,
Mimi

Kayleen said...

GREAT pictures!

Stac said...

Hi,
I don't know if you remember me or not but I served my mission in Bartlett. I was companions with sister clark. I remember cleaning your parents house when they were moving and I remember coming to your house for dinner. You made jambalaya. Oh, the memories.

Stacy
(Sister Layton)