Sunday, November 8, 2009

Petrie Park

Yesterday the weather was fall fabulous, so what does that mean? Picnic at the park!!! We have our own custom names for the parks in the Madison area that our kids have created- this helps when trying to decide where we're going.
Dublin Park- the Castle park
Palmer Park- Pizza Park (we met Richard for dinner, with Little Ceasar's)
Windsor Park- y'know, that New One

The Land before Time is not how Petrie Park got it's name.


No, Petrie park is where last year Sam learned for the first time that if boys have really got to go, the nearest potty may be as close as the nearest tree. I am not telling anyone which park or which tree.


We had a competition to see who could get the whale's tail to touch the ground, and Richard won. What a man.


Yes, he needs a haircut. But I still can't help but love the way it sticks up all over the crazy place.


Seriously, could this boy get any cuter? And his two little teeth? too much.

4 comments:

danakat said...

OH that baby you got is smooshy ooshy cute!!!
I love "Pee Tree" park. LOL

*Lisa* said...

hahahahahaha... pee tree.....
You crack me up every time!
Cute cute kids! How in the world does that baby already have teeth? Has it been that long?

*Lisa* said...

ps. Where did you get Sammy's Beatles shirt? Jon is outgrowing the only one we have and I haven't seen any since I bought that one a couple of years ago.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Swinging is so fun, especially when you get that high! Will you send me your email address so I can email you a blog invite? quincykaye@gmail.com