Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dublin Park

So, Madison Alabama has the most amazing kids' park I have ever seen in my entire life of being a mother on the prowl for awesome parks to take her crazy children to. It has bendy slides that come out of a dragon's mouth, it has twisty tube slides, tire swings, lounge chair swings, regular swings, wood xylophones, balance beams, cinderella'a coach, an alligator, and a castle and a fort made of crayons, and all kinds of places to crawl around and explore. And the best part is that there's only one entrance, and the rest is fenced, so you can let your kids loose and know they're not gonna escape. This playground was inspired by elementary school kids, and build by volunteers in the community. I LOVE IT!!!

And so do Hannah and Sam

5 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Wow! When can we come visit?

Kayleen said...

Cool! I'm so glad you're finding your way around. I was wondering when you would post your next outing. It's always fun to see what the Moore's are up to!

Christine said...

looks like fun but I think I don't want to go to any more parks til fall when it is cooler!

jewly said...

That is so awesome! I am so glad you were able to jam with us. Come play any time.

Britt said...

Looks super fun. I love the fenced in idea. If only they were all like that!