Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Here's a picture of me (Richard writing, here) in the infrared mid-wave band (that's 3 to 5 micron wavelengths, in case you were wondering). I'm gesturing you all to arise, my minions. How dare you sit in my presence!

In this band anything reasonably warm glows like a light bulb. In my hands you can seen the vains are warmer than the rest of my hand because they're full of warm gooey blood. The top of my head appears relatively cool, which probably indicates a lack of brain activity. The bright spot in my mouth is my hot tongue behind my cooler teeth. For a signed 8x10 of this please send a self addressed email with 7 proofs of purchase on or before July 18, 2005. Some restrictions may apply. You must be 18 or older to play. No purchase is necessary, but you must be present to win. The Moore family cares, so gamble responsibly, and if you need help quitting, please call 1-800-492-9087-39082-109897-4872312-56527384.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really cool Richard! its great to hear about your studies, you always have something really neat to "say". I would like to apply to your contest and I am interring X00$ that I borrowed from dad. now my only question is... is the kin doll included with the batteries?

your awesome sis,
Bandgeek

chief said...

Michelle's randomness strikes again. After much explaining she let me know that the dollar sign is on the wrong side, so the XOO$ means the amount of money she is putting into the contest.
The Kin doll was so random - she didn't even realize that she misspelled KEN